Thursday, January 6, 2011

Bluefox, EVE Log - January 6th 2011

It's been about 6 months since I've started (On & off). I've dabbled in most EVE past times: Mission Running, Courier contracts, Mining, Manufacturing, anything that gets me money. Today, I was a little bored. None of the Corp were on and I had an old Cruiser laying about. Having recently joined the Militia, the newest thret to us all, is the Caldari State.

As a Gallente member, we hate these people, for some boring back story reason. So, I decided to charge in with some basic fittings, see if I couldn't do some damage in a PvP environment. I warp in, ready to see what's about. I open up my map when suddenly, 5 enemies are littery on top of me. My heart just stepped rather quickly. I was expecting to meet 1 or 2 people, not 5 much more advance, powerful and better trained targets. I warped out of there fast to a different warp gate. On the other side was a nice surprise.

An allied fleet was warping about the place, looking for war targets. As they were there I asked if they could use an extra hand. So there I was, in my first ever war fleet. Not long after that after a few chat tweaks, I was in the voice chat. Now, first order of business warp to the next gate. What happened next was brilliant. A target jumped through the gate to find 20-25 people on the other side.

He attempted to get back to the gate. We swarmed him. Webbed him, he couldn't move. It was over in seconds.

http://www.sp-dr.biz/kb/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=55940

I did such a pathetic attack it wasn't worth it, but still, here it was. My first fleet kill assist. It was good. Out fleet then warped abound into the Caldari space. We took out the next group of 7-8 ships. Mostly Battleships once again. After a total of 10 - 12 ship kills, we hadn't lost a single ship. I called it that for a night and flew the 5 jumps back to the safe zone.

So after 6 months, this day was more exciting than most of them combined. So forget your mining, it's good to start with to earn some money, but this is where the real EVE begins. Time for me to Upgrade my ship, bring a better one and next time, really pound some shields.


BlueFox Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment